[jaws-uk] Re: Debbie Scales Expanded

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:16:49 -0400

Dorothy, did I get that right, it is the laptop with the problem?
Does the laptop have windows XP?
If so, go to control panel, enter on display.
On the theme tab, what do you have as your theme?
On the appearance tab, what do you have for your scheme?
Also to set to plain text in OE.
Go the tools menu, options.
Control tab to the send tab.
Tab and you will find some radio buttons.
One for html and one for plain text.
I think alt P will get you to the radio button for plain text.
Debbie