[jaws-uk] Web browsing history

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:53:25 -0000

Hi there,

I did ask this on the Access list but I am very curious as to know how to do
this and maybe there is someone who uses this list and not the Access one.
I cleared my history which I only leave for 3 days, as I was having a
problem with logging into Tesco and I thought that might be causing the
problem.  My husband, who is sighted and isn't that good with Jaws, asked me
who someone was and I said an author that I was looking for and he said he
had found it in the web browsing history on the Google page, that author I
had looked up about 5 months ago, how can I get to that section, he doesn't
know how to tell me but it was all my browsing history on there from a long
time ago, so I'm just curious.

Mandy