[jaws-uk] Re: Web View Pane

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 07:51:24 +0100

thanks for replying, it is painful when that happens it happened to me to a Drive only 18 months old, it was still under warranty and I lost a lot of material, I do know the engineer said it is one of those things but the day before I had performed a Defrag and although most careful, a friend said it could have been the cause, something to do with Indexes if perhaps you stop too soon, I heard later there ways of getting the material lost off, but is expensive, only worth it if perhaps you were writing a thesis or something important and you want it to be Published, I should ask shop which Drive out of Curiosity name failed one and name of new one thanks Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>