[jaws-uk] Web View Pane

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:53:47 +0100

Hello list,

I've had a new hard drive fitted in my computer following a disk failure, so I
have a shiny new disk with new copy of XP Home, I've made all the usual changes
to make it more JFW friendly, but whenever I switch between prfolders or
windows, JFW keeps saying "web view pane" or "folder tasks" and sometimes even
"music tasks", where is this coming from and how can I get rid of it, it sounds
as if it could be a toolbar that I need to disable, but where can I find it?

Regards,

Pete H.