[jaws-uk] Re: Version 7.0

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:52:44 -0000

Hi,

I'm on the whole very impressed with version 7.  Some of the new features that
I think are really promising still have a way to go to become really useable.
I like the new Screen Layout, in Document Presentation mode in Internet
Explorer, but this isn't reliable yet (at any rate on my machine) and you risk
missing data if you rely on this mode.

I "merged" from version 6.2 and I can't remember if I originally merged 6 from
5.  I suspect that minor problems I am having may be potentially sorted out if
I did a JAWS repair and started from a clean slate.

Regards,

Tim Pennick