[jaws-uk] Re: Version 7.0

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:44:39 -0000

Well, Mark, I didn't get on at well with it when I downloaded it a few weeks
back, and haven't had the courage to even load the CD!

It was suggested to me by FS that I install it and then copy the settings from
6.2 to version 7. I therefore assume that I may not be getting a good result
from the merge facility.

However, I am definitely computer illiterate and I don't know which settings to
copy, whether my personal ones or the general ones. Just haven't a clue.

Best wishes,

Joan.