[jaws-uk] Re: Vanishing emails in sent items list

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:48:46 -0000

Shirley I have been further examine what young visitor did and in Deleted list they are not my missing sent items after all, they seem to be copies of Jaws list not deleted by me, as for the sent Items list that list is important because it is my letters sent in my case to Engineers and Lord only knows what, I have had another look and seems at bottom of Sent Items list is 4 days ago, and first out is today's. so what on earth did she do? she must have tinkered with the settings and they have gone for ever? I may have a chance to speak to her next Monday. I think I know what she may have been trying to do. In Outlook Express Storage capacity is limited and if a certain amount more than 2 Gb or 2000 two thousand that is kept in any one folder odd things happen. like all the content vanishing. however although my sent items on my Desktop where I am typing this to you is intact I have no idea what has happened to my Laptop the Sent items list should start as I had the Laptop cleaned off completely start about November last year, sent on Desktop will not have my own letters sent to Building Control Structural engineers and so on, she has a mobile but is never on. I shall never let a visitor turn Jaws off again! ----- Original Message ----- From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>