[jaws-uk] Re: Update on AVG 8 Problem

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:18:37 +0100

Gordon,

I have the paid up version of AVG 8 and the main problem I am getting isthat
the user interface is totally inaccessible to me, every time I try to go
into the interface my computer re-boots.

Apart from that, everything else is working ok.  I did have to have help
setting up the time and frequency of the scan but otherwise no real problem.

HTH

Jim Williams