[jaws-uk] Update on AVG 8 Problem

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:55:44 +0100

Hi Robin, Keith and List,

I've just received a response from the support team at AVG and it reads as
follows:

"We would like to inform you that this issue has been reported to our
developers and a fix will be released with one of the next program
updates".

I'll get back in touch with AVG to try and find out when the next update is
likely to come out and will inform the List as soon as I find out.

Jim Williams