[jaws-uk] Update

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:54:42 +0100

Sorry I havent updated the list on my recent computer problems. To be honest,
partly because I've been busy and partly because there isn't really much to
report.

Steve Nutt sorted the gwmhook.dll problem and it looks like some registry keys
have been altered, or at least that's what I am told. I have someone who is
going to fix these for me and they know what they are doing so that's fine.
I've now got up-to-date anti-virus and Spyware software and though I have had a
few sites seeming to launch of their own accord, I've tinkered about with
pop-up blockers and other settings and I think I've stopped them (fingers
crossed).

So I am well on the way to having a perfect PC again, if there is such a thing
as a perfect PC?

Kind Regards

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02895811500
Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx