[jaws-uk] Re: Update

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:02:36 +0100

thanks I do not buy anything on line and my needs are simple and that is why it worries me, it has eliminated much of importance in my case because of the dealings I have had to have with Engineers and legal people due to the owners of a large house downhill causing a huge Landslip my drive the pavement and part of the road fell in, it means that a lot of things I need are gone although I print off a lot, and also I often send things to my Goddaughter and a Cousin and say hang on to this I know I overloaded the storage capacity of Outlook express and the risk of it all vanishing is one I have seen happen, but a Trojan that is awful took me right back to sending my first Email on a dial up and Hallo and welcome from postmaster and Blaster and I got them both but it may be they are one and the same as the Tutor would say Welcher at times and Blaster another, he then put on Zone alarm but that was so poorly configured I had to remove it, then I got Spam, so I tried many things the computer I had at that time was part of a package I bought buying the lot software computer printer and Jaws and Kurzweil and scanner of course that Computer was a Futijsu Siemens not what I have now. it had on it something called F.Secure I do not hear it mentioned much now, F.Secure was simple to use but did not stop Blaster, maybe the Tutor was right in what he said "it is all Microsoft's fault., I do not think the Trojan was and I cannot do a Postmortem now can I, or maybe I can,still curious about Belark Obfuscated, the Gardner poor man came to put on manure,but he once mentioned he had a new laptop at home and it had Vista, but the ordinary user knows nothing I find, they just use it and do not expect trouble, I think we do not do that it matters so much to us, I did not think a few years ago I would depend so much on a computer and Ocr, my little Hermes typewriter was all I needed. but in life expect the unexpected I guess Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>