[jaws-uk] Top 10 Web Browser List

  • From: Sakthi TAB <sakthi.babaji@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleacl <brailleacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, brailleacl <brailleacl@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nabdelhisms@xxxxxxxxx, nictgroups@xxxxxxxxx, nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:54:21 +0530

1Google Chrome
Safe, Secure, fast, Reliable, in fact the best browser in the world
2Mozilla Firefox
Firefox rules it should be at the top I've tried chrome but I think
Firefox is more organized and that's how I like it
It give security browsing and speed browsing. It supports all
operating systems like windows, mac etc
3Safari
What? For me, Safari is the best even I use PC. Try it and you can
forcefully say that Safari is the best. Honest.
Safari, which is now avaliable for PC's has great look and optimized
Tabbed browsing which comes with high speed.
Honest pure review and not bias, I have use the latest version of
Safari. I has nice looking design. However, its speed is slow compared
with Google Chrome, CometBird, FireFox, Opera, Internet Explorer and
other fast browses. That would have been ok for me if it had not been
frozen (not responding) ans crashed. So I have to stop using it. Who
else said it is one of the best browsers, though for my experience it
is not true!

4Opera
Fast, safe, functional, fun searching, and mouse gestures make Opera
great browser
lightweight, fast and slick, supporting web standarts - just the best for years.

5Internet Explorer
Internet explorer 9 is super fast, and you don't have to have millions
of windows open, you can drag tabs into other windows. It doesn't
crash as much either.
Internet Explorer has been the pioneer in web browsing for over a
decade. Nearly three quarters of the Internet has been optimized for
this browser, and the simplistic interface is both intuitive and
functional. The UI is simply gorgeous, tabs, shortcuts, favorites, and
history functions are all perfected. The browser is lightning fast, as
well as feature rich. Aside from its obsolete Trident rendering engine
(versus WebKit with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), Internet Explorer is
superior in every way.

6Maxthon
The best browser honestly. You forget about chrome the very moment you
get addicted to this. Trust me, I don't tell lies when it comes to web
browsers because I have virtually the whole web browsers and non of
them can beat maxthon
Filled with options and features other web browsers do not compare
too. I recommend this browser to have with your others. Give it a try
even on a USB stick.

7Netscape Browser
It is the best browser I ever seen

8UC Browser
the best mobile browser in terms of download speed, graphics, browsing
experience, error freed sign ups, uniqueness, user interface etc.

9YouTube Browser
I can see vivid video and audio using smart phone any time.

10Avant
I love how you can use three rendering engines in one browser without
crashing. Plus, with mouth gestures and the Chrome Web Store--through
the use of WebKit--Avant makes you feel like you're using the top
three browsers in the world at the same time, on the same browser.

--

E.Sakthivel
Mobile: 9884171323