[jaws-uk] Re: Top 10 Web Browser List

  • From: G T Barwick <rockridge.estate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:04:53 +1100

 Last time I tried it, Chrome was a dog's breakfast !!
Glen
***

On 10-Feb-2014 7:58 PM, Andrew Summers wrote:
what the hel has all this got to do with JAWS and this list? Andrew -----
Original Message ----- From: "Sakthi TAB" <sakthi.babaji@xxxxxxxxx>[1] To:
"brailleacl" <brailleacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2]; "brailleacl"
<brailleacl@xxxxxxxxx>[3]; "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs."
<accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[4]; <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[5];
<nabdelhisms@xxxxxxxxx>[6]; <nictgroups@xxxxxxxxx>[7];
<nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[8]; "The Jaws for Windows support list."
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[9] Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 7:24 AM Subject:
[jaws-uk] Top 10 Web Browser List 1Google Chrome Safe, Secure, fast,
Reliable, in fact the best browser in the world 2Mozilla Firefox Firefox
rules it should be at the top I've tried chrome but I think Firefox is more
organized and that's how I like it It give security browsing and speed
browsing. It supports all operating systems like windows, mac etc 3Safari
What? For me, Safari is the best even I use PC. Try it and you can
forcefullysay that Safari is the best. Honest. Safari, which is now
avaliablefor PC's has great look and optimized Tabbed browsing which comes
with high speed. Honest pure review and not bias, I have use the latest
version of Safari. I has nice looking design. However, its speed is slow
compared with Google Chrome, CometBird, FireFox, Opera, Internet Explorer
andother fast browses. That would have been ok for me if it had not been
frozen (not responding) ans crashed. So I have to stop using it. Who else
said it is one of the best browsers, though for my experience it is not
true!4Opera Fast, safe, functional, fun searching, and mouse gestures make
Opera great browser lightweight, fast and slick, supporting web standarts -
just the best for years. 5Internet Explorer Internet explorer 9 is super
fast, and you don't have to have millions of windows open, you can drag tabs
into other windows. It doesn't crash as much either. Internet Explorer has
been the pioneer in web browsing for over a decade. Nearly three quarters of
the Internet has been optimized for this browser, and the simplistic
interface is both intuitive and functional. The UI is simply gorgeous, tabs,
shortcuts, favorites, and history functions are all perfected. The browser
islightning fast, as well as feature rich. Aside from its obsolete Trident
rendering engine (versus WebKit with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), Internet
Explorer is superior in every way. 6Maxthon The best browser honestly. You
forget about chrome the very moment you get addicted to this. Trust me, I
don't tell lies when it comes to web browsers because I have virtually the
whole web browsers and non of them can beat maxthon Filled with options and
features other web browsers do not compare too. I recommend this browser to
have with your others. Give it a try even on a USB stick. 7Netscape Browser
It is the best browser I ever seen 8UC Browser the best mobile browser in
terms of download speed, graphics, browsing experience, error freed sign
ups,uniqueness, user interface etc. 9YouTube Browser I can see vivid video
and audio using smart phone any time. 10Avant I love how you can use three
rendering engines in one browser without crashing. Plus, with mouth gestures
and the Chrome Web Store--through the use of WebKit--Avant makes you feel
like you're using the top three browsers in the world at the same time, on
the same browser. -- E.Sakthivel Mobile: 9884171323 E-Mail ID:
sakthi.babaji@xxxxxxxxx[10] Skybe ID: sakthivel1711 ** To leave the list,
click on the immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe[11]] ** If this
link doesn't work then send a message to: **
jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[12]** and in the Subject line type **
unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
**immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq[13]] ** or send a message,
to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[14] with the Subject:- faq ** To leave
the list, click on the immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe[15]] ** If this
link doesn't work then send a message to: **
jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[16]** and in the Subject line type **
unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
**immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq[17]] ** or send a message,
to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[18] with the Subject:- faq

--- Links ---