[jaws-uk] Time back again

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:09:45 +0100

I do not know what to make of this problem     Now Jaws sees it now he doesn't.
it was not showing time when I posted my  last Email it is back again.
Incidentally the workmen I persuaded to  have a look at the screen, said the
time is there really but not being spoken, you need Full screen.  but three
times it has not held. My query regarding the importance of the Pixiles points
and some clarification may help me.  What would a Low Pixile point do for Jaws
as against a high one? Thanks for  your assistance in this  matter  I feel
something is still undiagnosed.
Dorothy.