[jaws-uk] Tiddy where Oh where.I cannot answer that one I am just getting used to Jaws V.7 hopefully there is a Manual or something? Incidentally Jaws didhave that little lady was that Tutor who gave alot ofinformation about what was in a file and when last openedvE

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:19:07 +0100

Sorry wrong place.  There used to be a female helper for Jaws adding
comments to all he said. also she indicated the size of each file when last
Modified.,but I do not think that would help  the problem you address. By
the way last Friday with a rare visit from IT manager I asked him about your
stripper remember in White Stick he found it and put it somewhere but wasn't
sure how to use it. He agreed greater than symbols are a pain. I then
mentioned the Jaws Dictionary Manager but they had not been  down that
Route. However neither have I have been too scared to try until I felt more
confident. You  did say I think that the stripper could be run on received
Emails? I think also in dictionary you said Jaws could be told  to not say
something? I think you did say an email received tagged as Spam could not be
de-spanned-spammed? finally George in his unique Email on Euros mentioned
Sage,what is Sage.  Only if you have time Tiddy. Dorothy