[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy where Oh where.

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:08:15 +0100

Hi Dorothy.  Don't know anything much.
I had a habit of writing the message in the subject line once. Don't worry.
The Jaws tutor voice can be switched on or offby getting the Jaws window
on the screen with insert-J Then get the menu bar selected with Alt, and
it's in options, basics.
I've never used the e-mail stripper, only know of its existence.  I am
never bothered by the greater signs, using Jaws punctuation set to "some".
You can use the Jaws dictionary, inserrt-D to change the pronunciation
of a word that Jaws is saying wrongly, but also completely change
things.  There was a time, when I E would always say "provided by BT" or
some such junk, so I told Jaws to say "spit" instead, if it came across
that entire phrase.
What else was there?  Sage.  That's some sort of accounting software of
which I know nothing.