[jaws-uk] Tiddy or anyone

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:10:31 +0100

    The connection on desktop keeps vanishing again, now it is going about "
Network cables being unplugged"  no idea what it means  I think the Wireless
Router is not predictable in any way. I know I am waiting for Jaws to come
and then Tony will sort out the Administrator business but at least Kurzweil
is scanning. Now I will Tiddy  some time try to find the 'Stripper' on white
Stick but have given up for now I want to ask the following please. I phoned
OneTel ISP as I am fed up with Freeserve Wannadoo and am not tied in now.
One tell is supposed to give cheap phone calls, does anyone know  how it
works. I asked about packages as at present I have 2. point something from
Freeserve/Wannadoo. they had different packages one  they said was " Narrow
Band"  What is narrow band? It cannot be 'dial up' or it would say so
wouldn't it.     I find my British Telecom bills are very high  as often the
cheap time isn't office hours.  Another  question is this.
 When buy in Software it is normally, but not always American. There is a
    long indigestible Agreement  of Licence  speech it often says  a State
of
America.  It normally  implies that you are bound by this Licence Agreement
 However there  many States in the USA. different laws.  Now I was once told
that no American Law can override English Law. I

     presume also Scottish Law but am not sure. Therefore can someone please
confirm this.Thanks Dorothy.