[jaws-uk] Re: Thinking of changing back to JAWS

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:44:13 +0100

Hi Andy,
I would encourage you to keep trying WE for as long as you can to give it a fair go. Can you join a WE email list to get help? If not then try asking on the BCAB list.
See:
www.bcab.org
I am sure speech would be just like Jaws if you can get it to use Eloquence.

Another good site with lots of resources is:
www.whitestick.co.uk

Why are the blind treated like third class citizens?
Nigel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>