[jaws-uk] Re: Thanks and more problems

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:33:38 +0100

Hi Barbara,  I think Tom's suggestion is good right now.

I don't want to sound like a profit of doom, but if you are
getting bombed out of an AVG update, it could be a worry.
Likewise a JAWS update.

Have you tried simply updating AVG 7.5?  It is still being
supported until the end of this year.

I would also suggest you do a Windows Update, and just go
for the critical security updates.

If all else fails, it may be that you could go for a System
restore, to a date prior to the present problems.

George.