[jaws-uk] Re: Strange message in MS Word.

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:53:05 -0000

Not quite the same message, I don't get the "Unknown Function" bit but
whenever I open Word 2000 JAWS 8 reads out (sometimes spells) items on the
desktop such as:
Recycle Bin and other icons.

I vaguely remember this happening to another member on the list and it was
related to HTML coding?

Over to the boffins.

Jim Williams