[jaws-uk] Steve Dryden,re my later emails and your earlier.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:32:26 -0000

Architecture  of Jaws.  Have you managed to find out more about the
architecture.
 I have the Ram on as you suggested. However getting an answer from the
powers that be in St Petersburg, is  it seems a long wait since I spoke   to
be .Carver on Jan.13th.  I asked a reasonable question, wait for an answer,
will a higher version of JAWS better or worse. It is just that it seems to
conflict, as B.Carver said one thing and I assume from correspondence  that
you obviously  in August last year was different said a higher one v6  if I
recall which would have been  the most up to date version at the time.  If
you have read my recent emails you will know I am still waiting. Could  you
ask them about the architecture.? I  am experimenting with Lunar and finding
out any problems there . There have been problems but mainly technical
ones,not actually with Lunar. you said I think you had heard of some but
didn't expand further, could you give an example. Finally if Jaws would not
be actually running in Monochrome situation. Why would the version of Jaws
be as important as before
    . does that make sense?- Dorothy. Ps bet your water is not rationed down
? there