[jaws-uk] Speech and sounds manager help

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:14:38 +0100

Hi everyone,

I wonder if someone could help me please with setting up a speech scheme in Jaws 6.10? All I want from Jaws to do is, when in read all mode, to read the bold font using a different voice I choose so I can identify headers and titles. I'm not sure if one of the sound schemes already in Jaws does that actually. I've tried referring to the help files and messing with the sound configurations a little bit but I'm not getting too far.

TIA,

Amro ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-