[jaws-uk] Sp3 updates

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:57:00 +0100

Hi
I recall reading a Post from I think Deon about sp3 he quoted comments from a number of sources I recall being curious about it, but I think the article said updates for sp3 were being issued daily, is that still the case? Additionally does Sp3 cover all that went previously for example sp2, I do have Sp2 as well, but that Belark Advisor if run says I have 9 missing updates 1 critical, yet Ms Updates or Windows does not say I have anything missing, it only wants to give me silverlite. The missed security items Belark mentions is only on desktop and they are said to be in 2006,so would sp3 be comprehensive do you think? Laptop was cleaned off and given a clean slate last December, and Belark doesn't find anything missing. Dorothy