[jaws-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:18:54 +0100

I still can't properly sign in and my contacts are all offline.  Anyone
wanting to see the very latest situation with skype outages should try the
following link given on the skypeenglish list:
http://heartbeat.Skype.com

the last message on the logging in issue is timed at 11 a.m. GMT.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne