[jaws-uk] newsletter problem

  • From: "Rebecca" <becks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:03:30 +0100

Hello List!

I have been trying to join the mailing list for the "rally-info.com"
newsletter.  I put my email address in the space provided on the website and
pressed enter but just got a message saying the page could not be shown.  I did
the same again but this time switched off Jaws forms mode first and then
clicked on the join button. I thought I might be submitting the form too early
but, still no joy.  The same message was shown.  I then sent a email direct to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx explaining my problem and asked them to join me manually.
This time I got an email back saying my message could not be delivered because
"that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts".

Does anyone know what this means? All suggestions welcome as I have no idea
what to try next and fear the Rally season will be over before I figure it out!

Thanks
Rebecca