[jaws-uk] Re: Settings query

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 18:50:36 +0100

Jim,

have you tried putting jaws in the task bar? If you go into options in the jaws dialog box, I think under basics there's an option to put jaws on the task bar, instead of on the screen
Don't know if that will work but it's worth giving it a go.

Jim
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>