[jaws-uk] Re: Setting up a message rule in Outlook Express

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:48:33 +0100

Many thanks for the correction George and apologies to anyone to whom I have
given mis-information.

Also, apologies for, what might seem to be rubbish at the top of my original
message.

Thinking about this sort of information which is requested occasionally on
this list, I wonder, George, if we have any web space associated with this
list where we could put instructions like this?  This would save us having
to re-iterate them each time and would only need to point the enquirer to
the appropriate link.

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx