[jaws-uk] Re: Setting up a message rule in Outlook Express

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:09:04 +0100

Hi Marie

Well, all forms of brackets are actually used in maths, but the rounded
ones, which are almost semi-circular, are probably the most common ones.
These are also mostly used in writing too.  Here's a few links to the blurb
on forms of brackets:

Parenthesis or rounded bracket:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Parenthesis.html
Square bracket: