[jaws-uk] Re: Selecting a page.

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:30:49 -0000

Hi,

Yes I can go to a page that way, but what I want to do is select a certain page so I can copy or cut it.

I now think the way to do this is by using "extended selection mode" but I'm not sure how this works. If I press f8 JAWS says extended selection mode on but I'm not sure where to go from there. Also in the JAWS Keyboard Manager it says selectionByMovementMode Control Shift f8 but again I'm not sure how to use this/playing with it isn't quite doing with what I expected.

Can anyone explain how to use either the selectionByUnit which is f8 or the selectionByMovement which is Control Shift f8 to select a page?

Thanks,
Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>