[jaws-uk] Re: Royal mail website

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:37:41 +0100

Hi George and Ron,

Thanks for your help but I am still having problems with this site.

Basically when I attempt to launch it, JAWS goes silent as if it has
crashed, hence the reason for switching off and on again yesterday.

Tonight I entered on the link Ron sent but again JAWS fell silent, at least
for about a minute and then it started talking.

I alt tabbed until I heard JAWS saying Welcome to Royal Mail.  I attempted
to arrow down but I got nothing and once again JAWS fell silent despite my
alt tabbing.

I haven't had any problems with the other websites I have visited over the
last few days so, can anyone please explain why I am having problems with
this site.

Using Windows ME and JAWS version 5.

Paul.