[jaws-uk] Ribbon shortcut keys in Word 2010

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Send Message" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:47:55 -0000

I am using:

Jaws 14

Office 2010

Windows XP Home

Hello all,

I suspect that I, like many others, find the ribbon in MS Office programs
totally baffling.

I am now retired, and wish to use Word and the like for fairly simple tasks.

I don't wish to access the ribbon in the Jaws configuration.

What I would like, please, is a complete list of Word 2010 ribbon hotkeys
(such as Alt+HK for line spacing).

I know I could go right through all the myriad ribbon options and make a
note of the hotkeys, but I was wondering if anyone had such a list they
could either let me have, or knew where I could find one.

With best wishes,

Keith.