[jaws-uk] Re: Research It

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:46:01 +0100

Iain, I can't reproduce this.

Cheers

Alex

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Iain Lackie
Sent: 26 September 2010 14:28
To: jaws
Subject: [jaws-uk] Research It

Hi

I have used the Research It facility from time to time and have found it to
be of some use. However, the one element I have failed to have any success
with is Wiktionary. Every word I have done a search on is not found. I know
that entries for these words exist as I have found them on the Wiktionary
website. I am running the latest version of JAWS 11 with Windows Vista. Is
the Research It rule set for Wiktionary broken? Is there anything I can do
to get this element of Research It to work as it should?

Iain