[jaws-uk] Re: Reading problems in Word

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:09:17 +0100

Hi Catherine,

The basic settings to check are in the view menu.  See that Normal is
checked, if not, cursor down to it and press enter.  Then go to Zoom on the
view menu and select zoom to 75%.  That will cure most things.  Oh, and
don't forget to see that the window is maximised, press alt and the space
bar and select maximise...  Hope that wasn't all too basic!

All the best,
Barry G