[jaws-uk] Re: Reading problems in Word

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:19:55 +0100

Hi catherine and Everyone

This reply also applies to the thread on Normal View and Print view.

Most reading problems are resolved by setting the Zoom to 75% and reading
documents in Normal View.  This can be accomplished automatically by putting
the
coding into two Word macros:

autoOpen - which is run by word automatically each time a document is opened,
and
autoNew - which is run by word automatically when a new document is created.  I
can send you the code if you are interested.  I got it from this list in the
first
place.

Also, if you amend your shortcut to word to run as maximised, this ensures the
window is always maximised.  Let me know if you need information on how to do
this.

Pele west