[jaws-uk] Re vanishing Emails etc

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:22:11 -0000

Just had a call from Tony he is the RNIb chap who sassy he will make another visit. I explained what you said Andrew and he said something about the Rules overriding Outlook Express the rules you set such as things coming certain folders. It maybe that 1 of you who uses Outlook knows the rules about the way things ae shown I only know that now when I am doing ac .c. to self not even that is comingback.That is a worry. Re the scanner needing cleaning three times in a yeat he says it depends on whether dust is coming or how 'well sealed it is' Its enan Epsom Perfection 1650. He say as I mentioned you question Andrew about document feeders which I donot use it sholdnotmake any difference if I did have one and I them mentioned the Optimise repeat scanning feature of my OCR and he said the same that.. The driver I toldhim isn't need with the laptop as it is XP and I quoted what HE.Symons said and a local shop it will find what needs once connected,he isn't so sure about that either. I am so glad he will come back again. He may know about Jaws but is kind and wants to help by the way those you who know the problem re " cblack screen settings" he thinks the box may wellbe an solution if only I can get J.Chamberlain to getmovingon it.. Before my cousin shot off for a little break he said by the way that there is a Websight all about the FN key on laptops and its pretty well across the board . I will get this websight from him when he gets back.. I think that is you are VIP the FN or added function on the left is
ormustbe important over and above the sighted user..

Dorothy so sorry about the spelling gfolks . By the way if you havenot gone out it's like a glassmountain out there in myneck of the woods.