[jaws-uk] Andrew thanks from Dorothy

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:13:50 -0000

Thanks for the information re wireless keyboards. My spelling was so poor thismorning as fingers frozen got out andback in one piece but had to wear the blue -blockers with low sun in the sky take heed any you in winter sun and icy pavements if you have any sight left keep those blockers handy and the blue/green end of the spectrum from further damage. I know I said Tony knew jaws but he of course doesn't. Re typingoff line Andrew when I was signed up in August end of and many could see the problem I was having on of the Listers reminded that I could have more control if I typed off line. What you say it logical though. Missing emails do worry me especially when even the copy to self doesn't bring them pinging back. I have had this problem before and no one seemed to spot the way a out. RE more about keyboards My wonder friends Kurzweil told when I was getting the laptop tobe sure I got the right plug in to send the correct message to the computer. They even tested one outin the office and one called Linova or something like that worked fine. A friend I looked it up and it was asking for a ague in dollars that sos truly over priced in fact Kurzweil were shocked when I told the how I 0asked for. I then asked Toshiba phoned an 0870 number and was routed around the world finally a chap in Instablul gave the the number of Hugh Symons in Pool in Dorset as they said they had the it as apsre part took weeks to get. I spoke to a local small shop and they said they also got from the Dorset company. There are sever Tel.l numbers for the company.. . Tomy relief I heard thatmy computer chap in Sussex is backand is trying to get on the with box but he has to run a 1 man business as well.. I see the spelling is even worse than thismorning Andrew and I have to say how sorry I am but please bear with. and know I do so appreciate your help. I wonder if many if you have laptops with external volume controls. PPs any of my stuff copied over to the laptop in files Into the files are all labelled with a DBX on the outside. I think there lotsof DB extensions and at a guess I imagine the DBx is simply a Data faille. If I can make Jaws behave forong enough Imay have a go at the Tools and the Options of Outlook express it does say "see all. If something is checked does that mean it is active I often check something by tapping the space bar sometimes doing insert and up arrow to trigger it? it did say of the Grouped message thatit was 'ticked' how do I untick it if I should do this? Sorry it says checked well I didn't check it how do I reliably uncheck it? Sometimes it is easy to check the wrong things Once the system tray I tapped a space bar and checked the soundmazx and muted Windows. Robin Christopher who I asked for help said not any good trying toggle not any good got to get a sighted person . Is that correct? Now scared to check or tick a thing unless I ask for knock on effects. first. Thank you Andrew for being so patient. Dorothy If you couldhear Jaws he is reading all but what I am typing having a jollyold time with the white font makinghim think he must read all or die.!