[jaws-uk] Re: R: Re: Nero 8 access problems.

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:38:19 -0000

MessaggioI am using version 8.

Iain
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RMPortal
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:13 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] R: Re: Nero 8 access problems.

  Jim,

  I think the point is that Nero Express has certainly not been very accessible
since version 6 (the version I have) and possibly before.  Other components of
Nero (e.g. Nero burning rom and back up)  were certainly accessible in version
6 and didn't need special scripts with Jaws.
  Ian,
  You don't say which version you use.  I had heard that accessibility had
worsened generally after version 6 - it would be good news if that wasn't true.

  Best wishes

  Robert