[jaws-uk] R: Re: Nero 8 access problems.

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:13:57 +0100

Jim,

I think the point is that Nero Express has certainly not been very
accessible since version 6 (the version I have) and possibly before.
Other components of Nero (e.g. Nero burning rom and back up)  were
certainly accessible in version 6 and didn't need special scripts with
Jaws.
Ian,
You don't say which version you use.  I had heard that accessibility had
worsened generally after version 6 - it would be good news if that
wasn't true.

Best wishes

Robert