[jaws-uk] Problems using Facebook with Jaws 11

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:02:41 +0000

Hello,

I am using Jaws 11 (latest updated version) on a Windows 7 Home
Premium laptop. I have two Facebook accounts – a personal account and
an author’s one (the latter being facebook.com/newauthoronline). I
tried to share a link on my timeline for facebook.com/newauthoronline
(rather than my personal account), however the link appears to have
gone to my personal account’s timeline despite Facebook telling me
that I am liking and commenting as Kevin Morris (I.E.
facebook.com/newauthoronline). The password for both accounts is the
same, how can I ensure that links go to the correct wall and/or
timeline. I don’t find Facebook particularly user friendly from the
point of view of blind people so grateful for any assistance!

Kind regards,

Kevin