[jaws-uk] Problems opening files

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:36:02 -0000

Hi all

I have saved some files on a flash drive. when I try to open the files, some
open fine but others don't open and I get a message saying "There is not enough
memory or disc space to complete the operation"? Any ideas what's going on?
Sometimes I creat the files and they open fine the first couple of times and
then this problem, so I have to go and create them all over again.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk