[jaws-uk] Re: Problems opening files

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:16:11 -0000

MessageHi Jamie

I have tried saving the files onto my computer instead but I get the same
problem. The original file I am copying and pasting the text from was Emailed
to me, could it be something to do with the original file/text? Would it
possibly be protected in some way? Strange how some files open and some don't
and then some just stop opening all of a sudden. The document isn't read only
by the way.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk