[jaws-uk] Problems With Santander Website

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 06:13:18 +0100

Hello,

I am using Jaws 11 on my home PC and version 15 on my work computer,
both on Windows 7 machines. I am using both Internet Explorer and
Firefox. On both machines I am having the following problem when using
the santander.co.uk website. On going to e-documents and messages Jaws
voices in a foreign language (I think Spanish) and I am not able to
read the content of the site. Other aspects of the website behave as
they should and are accessible. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks,

Kevin