[jaws-uk] repeated text

  • From: "kevin" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 22:45:42 +0100

Hi I don't know if anybody is on the recycle-it e mail list but for some
reason I am getting the following problem.  Wehn a new message arrives it
reads (recycle-it) twice.  I have used the route  jaws to pc feature  and
looked in more detail but the words (recycle-it) only appears the once.
Does anyone have any idea of what is going on or encountering the same
problem?  It's annoying and I would like to sort it out many thanks Kev