[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with MS Word in Outline View

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:12:57 +0100

Hi Terry,

Not sure about the specific circumstances you mention but just a quick
question...

Do any of the documents you are referring to have images in them.  I ask
because I have noticed that in many Word 2000 documents that I open with
Jaws 10 (and I think this started with Jaws 9), that have unlabelled images
in them, the word programme crashes completely.  If I go back to using Jaws
8, I can open and use the exact same document without the danger of
crashing.  It's quite bizarre!

Sorry this doesn't directly address your problem but it might be connected
in some way.

Jamie