[jaws-uk] Re: Podcasts

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:57:40 +0100

Hi, I'm not sure how or if you can listen to the podcast through Juice, but
you can easily listen to them with your preferred media player.  All
podcasts get saved to c:\documents and settings\user\my document\my received
podcasts where user =the username on your computer.  HTH
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121