[jaws-uk] Re: Please look and see what sense you can make of this site?

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:57:29 +0100

Greetings,

The message received from GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
was in html, please resend it in plain text as I cannot read it, I paste the
content back below as received here.

To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Please look and see what sense you can make of this
 site?
From: GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:21:17 +1000

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
    <title></title>
  </head>
        the page.<br>
        glen<br>
    On 26-Sep-2010 09:08, Colin r. Howard wrote:
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">Greetings,

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.goahead.co.uk/";>http://www.goahead.co.uk/</a>

Seems to be all flash, tried clicking on explore our range no joy.

&gt;From Colin Howard, who lives in a small place, which seems to have a few
names, Locks Heath, Park Gate or Swanwick, depending on the area considered
to be included,  about 8 miles east of Southampton in Southern England.
** [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe";>mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe</a>]
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>