[jaws-uk] Re: Please look and see what sense you can make of this site?

  • From: GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:21:17 +1000

Not even the usual text Links at the bottom of the page.
glen

On 26-Sep-2010 09:08, Colin r. Howard wrote:
Greetings,

http://www.goahead.co.uk/

Seems to be all flash, tried clicking on explore our range no joy.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq