[jaws-uk] Pixile points and answering question please.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:48:04 +0100

I have explained what keeps happening and it has just done it again. The time
in Sent list  of Outlook Express shows time The In box has lost it again and
the Jaws list. probably the sub folders. I maximise the screen type in the
Pixile points.The laptop with the same software never does it. So something
here is not diagnosed relating to Jaws reading   In other words  what do the
pixiles points do  what  is the effect using a large point say 2 00 or 110 or
115. Also whilst you are about can you  send me the White stick link  so I can
have another go at  Alternative REal player. I thought is was in the favourites
folder.something this is not  for the  other list but it this list plea So
Pixiles mean what exactly in relation to Jaws.  How come a workman knowing not
a sausage about screen readers  touches  something briefly and says now you
have a full screen luv. Dorothy. Also what is the difference between  MSM
messenger and  Windows messenger. One I have kept at bay. so Msm messenger and
Windows do what. Dorothyse.