[jaws-uk] Re: Phil medway Pixele points

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:29:48 +0100

Hi Dorothy,

Regarding greater than signs, I set my punctuation level to, some, as
follows:

1.    Press JawsKey+j to take you to the Jaws window.

2.    You should be positioned on the options menu.  Cursor right once then
down once to the voices sub-menu.  Cursoring right should place you on the
global adjustment item on this menu where you need to press enter.

3.    Now, tab twice to the punctuation options where you will need to
choose, either some to prevent Jaws from speaking greater than signs and
other similar punctuation or none to stop Jaws from speaking any punctuation
at all.  You do this using the up or down cursor keys.

4.    Finally, tab to the ok button and press enter.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639