[jaws-uk] Phil getign rid of Magnifier.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:32:44 -0000

I have been trying to  shake off and will haveanother go it got triggered
accident. I do not need it I get as far as A combo box and it give  from  1
to 8 to chose from I try closing it off and saying none. I got rid of
Narrator  ashe was driving me mad. I will read again your and have another
go. I can see at the top of the screen  not  blearily  that  large stuff
thereon oddly to the left I think I even did a Defrag  by having a look
around yesterday and  know where to find that it was in my  Viglen Genie
information on my computer that is an interesting area Viglen were   kind
youknowand said if I wanted hard drive reformatted any time they world do it
at no cost  if I sent it to them They are the other side London. Personally
I think  it best to be done here  Tony Berry has reminded Andrew that
doesn't know Jaws and what Andrew suggested is a bit danting  to get all off
.. and start from Scratch.  I do not think I will goon into accessibility
ever again that is where I trod in those sticky keys! ttyping this is
anightmare youknow and    at the top of screen  is  weirdmovemtn . I thank
yo somuch no one woldbelieve what Jaws is doingunless they  sathere Thank
God the laptop is Ok  Dorothy Ps Andrew has  a Toshieba bytniore sightandhe
foundhis had gone right downbut he can  mke it move up he knowsnd can
seemore. dorothy